CA or any Course is become easy when you have better memory Power. But problem is that no one knows how to make memory strong. So we going to tell you about how to improve your memory power.
Improve Your Memory with These Tricks
- Balance Your Diet : – The types of foods you eat and the quantities in which you consume them can affect your brain power. To improve your overall brain function including memory, steer toward a diet rich in essential fatty acids, fruits and vegetables, antioxidants, and whole grains or the same foods that are good for having healthier hair and nails are also good for having a healthier brain!
- Add Meditation to your Schedule :- As we know yoga is very useful to boost memory. Meditation relaxed your body and mind then your mind become capable to remember more.
- Get on a regular sleep schedule :- Go to bed at the same time every night and get up at the same time each morning. Try not to break your routine, even on weekends and holidays.
- Repeat :- One of the golden rules of learning and memory is repeat, repeat, repeat. The brain also responds to novelty, so repeating something in a different way or at a different time will make the most of the novelty effect and allow you to build stronger memories.
- Organize : – A day planner or smart phone calendar can help you keep track of appointments and activities and can also serve as a journal in which you write anything that you would like to remember. Writing down and organizing information reinforces learning.
- Visualize :- Learning faces and names is a particularly hard task for most people. In addition to repeating a person’s name, you can also associate the name with an image. Visualization strengthens the association you are making between the face and the name.
- Cue :- When you are having difficulty recalling a particular word or fact, you can cue yourself by giving related details or “talking around” the word, name, or fact. Other practical ways to cue include:
- Using alarms or a kitchen timer to remind you of tasks or appointments :- Placing an object associated with the task you must do in a prominent place at home. For example, if you want to order tickets to a play, leave a newspaper ad for the play near your telephone or computer.
- Group : – When you’re trying to remember a long list of items, it can help to group the items in sets of three to five, just as you would to remember a phone number. This strategy capitalizes on organization and building associations, and helps to extend the capacity of our short-term memory by chunking information together instead of trying to remember each piece of information independently. For Example: If you have a list of 15 things on your grocery list, you can group the items by category, such as dairy, produce, canned goods, and frozen foods.