HOW TO QUALIFY CA, CS & CWA IN EXAMS
- Schedule your exams.Some regions will test you incrementally. When you finish one phase of your education, you will be tested, and then you will progress to the next phase. There will also be final comprehensive exams, which often are three-day testing sessions.
- Study for the exam well in advance.Do not try to wing it by coming into your exam unprepared. Also, don’t cram for the exam, thinking that you will absorb and retain all the information the day before the exam. Make a study plan that builds in plenty of time to study, working about a month out from your exam date.
- Find a study partner to help you study. This could be someone else who is also taking the exam, or it might be someone who is already a Chartered Accountant.
- Many work placements will give you some education leave so that you can take time off work to study for your exams
- Take practice tests online.There are a number of practice tests for Chartered Accountancy exams available online. Check to make sure the practice tests are for your region and your exam, as the tests do vary from region to region.
- Confirm the time and location of your exam.Make sure you know when to arrive for your exam. Be sure to check out the location where you will be tested. Map out your route for getting there so that you can arrive early and get settled before the exam starts.
- Get a good night’s sleep.The night before your exam, be sure to get a good night’s sleep. Get about 7-8 hours of sleep. Try to relax as much as possible. If you are having trouble getting to sleep, try listening to some calming music.
6.Eat a good breakfast. Fueling your body with a healthy breakfast will help you maintain focus and concentration throughout your exam.
7.Take the qualifying examinations. Different countries and accountancy organizations have different examination formats, but all require that you pass an evaluation to become a Chartered Accountant.
- There are different score minimums that you must attain; for example, you must achieve a minimum of 50% in your exams .